Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Flannel




SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING i kind of assumed no one read this but then it actually said i had a bunch of views so I figured I'd continue updating it. These photos are kind of old because I haven't taken any new ones recently (because nursing school is really hard). But anyway here's this. Okay so this flannel is probably the best piece of clothing I own currently. Flannels are really great because they're super warm, but they're not as bulky as sweaters. So I'm really into those right now and less into sweaters as I have been in previous years. This one is from Good Will. I don't really buy any flannels from regular retail places because they're really fitted and usually shrink, and as you can tell I don't enjoy dressing like a girl and really I just hate tight clothing. I have like six(?) flannels from Good Will and I love them all (ps they're from the men's section and usually a size large). They're also actually really good quality brands, too, so they are really thick and don't fall apart. The pants are just from JCPenney. I would actually really recommend JCP for jeans because I've had these since like eight grade and they're really sturdy and still fit. I'm also 5'8 and they're plenty long enough. And they were cheap. The olive colored coat is from a thirft store, It's super warm and I love how it looks. If you can't find one at a thrift store, I see very similar ones going in Forever21 and Urban Outfitters and stores like those. Socks are from Kmart, which is actually an excellent place to purchase wool socks and boot socks because they have tonssss of cute patterns and they're only $4. The sandals are easily the greatest purchase I've ever made. They pretty much knock-off Birks but they were $5 at Good Will. I really want to get some more sandals like these because they're super comfortable (and they're super in right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment