Friday, October 31, 2014

Dressier fall pieces (thrifted)



**excuse horrible photo quality** okay short post just had these pictures so I figured I'd post them because they have some cool pieces. First of all. Probably my best find of all time, the grey Calvin Klein pants suit from a thrift shop. It was $20. And it's sooooooo perfect. The only thing is that the pants are a but big, but the coat fits well (I think). The whole suit is a size 2. Get one they're perfect and so businessy and sassy. The sunglasses in my hair were also $2 at a mall kiosk in Champaign, and they're awesome. But this isn't a great picture of them obviously. Second picture; the shoes are thrifted and $2-4. I don't remember. I looked them up online and they run for about $90. (!!!!) I forget the brand and I looked for them and couldn't find them, but I'll edit this if I figure it out. I love these shoes with black knee socks as well. It just has a really cute playful fall vibe. I also wore them with a plaid felt skirt, for kind of a school uniform feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment