Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Good Will Finds




**please excuse my lack of makeup** Okay so here's some stuff I got at Good Will yesterday; god bless my best friend Bryce because he took me even though he didn't want to. Because I still don't have a license (oops). Anyway, I got this really cute varsity looking sweater. Its orange and navy and grey and its super thick and comfy. I'm really happy with this because usually sweaters of this kind have sort of an awkward fit and are stretched in some places but this one wasn't. I also go two flannels, One is blue and grey with a little yellow and the other is yellow, olive, and brownish-grey. They're both size large and super thick, The brown-green one is Croft and Barrow, which I understand to be a pretty solid brand. The other is a brand I've not heard of before. Overall, really happy with these purchases. If you want to build up your winter wardrobe, and you're into thrift shops at all, definitely try to get all of your flannels and sweaters there, because they're so much cheaper (and usually cooler) than buying them at overpriced retail places. This entire purchase was $10. I'm probably going to go again soon because I'm trying to build up my flannel collection, and I also got rid of a ton of sweaters last year and I don't know why, so I need to replenish that collection as well. Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment