Saturday, August 16, 2014

Houndstooth Pants




Okay so this is my first post and I don't probably know how to do this very well yet so we'll see how it goes. Thanks Aly Pettit for doing all of my photos for me. Aly's my main photographer girl. So I guess I'll just comment on this outfit I guess. Okay so the pants are from Rue21, their stuff is usually pretty inexpensive but kinda punky so I like it. And honestly the quality isn't bad; I don't recall anything specifically that I've been dissatisfied with. These pants are super comfy but also like the coolest pants I own. The tshirt is literally just a plain black shirt that I rolled the sleeves up on. It's actually a shirt from my soccer team one year that's so ugly that no one wears it, so I flipped it inside out and cut the tag off. I made the suspenders. It's pretty easy--all you need is suspender clips and elastic. And I liked making them because I couldn't find ones I liked at stores that weren't super expensive, so this was a cheap fix. The shoes are just from aeropostale when I was like 12. OH and the super cute sunglasses are from forever 21. There's not a close up but they're daisy print. I would recommend forever 21 for basically everything, because they have super trendy stuff usually without being overly expensive. Especially sunglasses; I think these were like not more than five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment